25.10.2020 Author: Doychin Ivanov, attorney-at-law The establishment and functioning of the EU Common Market provides number of opportunities for businesses from different member states to cooperate and establish relations. In these cases, knowing your Bulgarian partner is important for the building of mutual trust and......
We are attorneys-at-law having more than 10 years of experience providing competent legal advisory services to the business and the citizens. We believe that being an attorney-at-law is above all vocation and duty in defending the rights of the citizens and their organizations. We consider that the proactive, competent and timely cooperation with an attorney-at-law resolves emerging cases positively.
Our understanding and attitude towards what we do is being always positive, considerate towards each and every client and his case, while striving in the same time to always improve our expertise and knowledge. We pay attention to every assigned task and we do not make compromises regarding the quality even of the smallest details.
Our practice areas is oriented in key legal areas, related to the business activity, as well as to the activity of the common citizens, such as corporate law, commercial deals, tax law, employment law, support in negotiations aimed at amicable resolution of existing and avoidance of potential commercial disputes, settlement of property issues, issues of the spatial planning, litigation on civil, commercial and administrative cases.
- Corporate & Commercial
- Real Estate
- Spatial planning
- Litigation services
Why working with us?
- We understand your business and the specific details of your case;
- We will present to you all available options and will advise you on the best one for your specific case;
- We will keep you duly and timely posted on every step of the way on your case;
- We work on competitive prices;
- We will present to you our financial proposal for cooperation and we will not amend it in the course of the execution of our duties, i. e. you will be able to take an informed decision whether our terms and conditions are acceptable for you;
- We deliver always more than expected and agreed;
- We work transperantly and execute diligently our duties until the end of the assigned task.